Bullitt Hotel is currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager. This is an operational role, however, the successful candidate will also be required to focus on managing and developing the Taylor & Clay Restaurant. This position needs a creative individual with a natural flair for building relationships with customers, guaranteeing that you and your team foresee the customers every need.
The ideal candidate must show on application a proven track record in managing a restaurant. Experience in delivering high quality food and beverage service and the ability to manage a team of full and part time employees.
The role will involve:
- Delivering the highest standards of food and beverage service.
- Managing a team of up to 14 people.
- Work closely with all areas of the Hotel including the GM, F&B Manager and Head Chef.
- Managing rota and payroll, cash handing and stock control.
- Ability to further improve and build on standards in both food and beverage through staff training and coaching.
- Using several computer packages, so strong IT skills are essential.
The essential criteria for the position are:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external suppliers.
- Experience of all management systems including recruitment, training and appraising staff.
- Experience in cash handling and till operations.
- Knowledge of restaurant booking systems.
- Ability to use own initiative with the confidence and ability to manage other departments if required.
- Proven track record in managing wages, budgets, rota’s and holidays.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible as hours of work may include evenings and weekends in order to meet the needs of the business
- Hotel & Restaurant experience.
In return we offer the successful candidate, an opportunity to become part the Beannchor Group, one of the province's largest operators of licensed premises and to progress your career within hospitality. The benefits with the role include 28 days holiday (plus your birthday off), training and development, staff lunches, group discount scheme with the Beannchor Group and partners, seasonal parties and raffles, childcare vouchers, flexible working, pension, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to become part of an exciting and creative working environment.
To discover more about Bullitt Hotel, please see our website: https://bullitthotel.com/
The Closing Date for this position is Sunday 24th February 2019.
The company reserves the right to apply an enhanced short-listing criteria.
Bullitt Hotel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply now →