We are now recruiting for an Assistant Manager in The National and Sixty6. The National Grande Café and Sixty6 are part of the Beannchor group, which is one of the largest independent owner/operators of bars, pubs, restaurants and night clubs in Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced business with a friendly team within Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years management experience in a similar busy city centre bar.
- Proven track record of people management including recruitment, appraisals, training and rotas
- Managing stock and spillage costs
- Passion for food and drinks
- Ability to market and sell this unique product
- Impeccable customer care
- 3+ years management experience in a similar busy city centre bar.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Food Safety Certificate Level 2
The National and Sixty6 offers staff:
- Substantial discounts through the Beannchor Group.
- Your birthday off plus 28 days holidays
- Further development & training including NVQs
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Seasonal parties
The closing date for this role is Sunday 24th February 2019. The National Grande Cafe is an equal opportunities employer. The National Grade Cafe reserve the right to apply enhanced shortlisting criteria
Apply now →